Wednesday, July 13, 2005

He Looked Across The Years
Sung by Betty McDaniel

He looked across the years and saw me from the cross
He saw my grief and my shame
And I believe he took it all upon himself
He made my soul alive again
And my heart was born new just like a baby
Innocent and clean before God
He came in innocence and died for all the world
And I'm one reason why that had to be
He looked across the years and died for me (x2)

I'm one reason why that had to be
He looked across the years and died for me
For me

Hallelujah! Thank you Lord for dying for me. You were perfect in every way and you died for thje imperfect. Im one of the reasons you died on that cross. You died on the cross so we didnt have to suffer, even tho we should have been the ones up on that cross. Not you Father. Hallelujah! Amen!

1 comment:

Victory of the People said...

hey i read your comment on karyns post...

when you sign in, you have two options...new post, and change settings...go to change settings then go to the settings tab (subtab basic, it will take you right there) then you have a box that says description, then write whatever you want there