Tuesday, May 30, 2006

God's Timing

God's timing is seriously perfect.

Tonight my mom and I went for a walk to the video store to rent some movies and get munchies. On our way there we saw a pretty cat in the window of a house next to the store... very cute cat..then we came out of the store and the cat was playing on the sidewalk... u know how cats are... rolling on their backs... etc.... the lady that was petting him was like "is this ur pet" cuz we went up and my mom was talking to the cat.. we said no...and she said do you know where he lives cuz he almost got run over a few times. I said that we knew, so I knocked on the ladies door and said 'is this your cat' and she said that it indeed was her cat and I told her that he almost got run over a couple times. She was absolutly in shock. She thanked me over and over.

God put me in that place at that time for a reason. If God hadnt placed me there I can't bare to think of what could have happened to that poor cat. If any of you know me, i have a very soft spot for cats. I love them to death (like I love Clay Aiken he he)

Now for some music.... this is a song that Clay sang "bridge over troubled water" he didnt write it... Simon and Garfunkel did...but its a great spiritual song! so here it is:




And also.... Here is another good song "you were there" Avalon sang it before...

No comments: