Friday, August 12, 2005

God speaks through His word

Today my brother took Travis and I to Long and Mcquade in Surrey. I had a few things to pick up and Kevin bought something and so did Travis. Anyways, on the way to Long and Mcquade I was looking out the window and on a cement pillar thing there was a bible verse reference on it and the words "read bible". Now I could have been halucinating, after all I did only get 2.5 hours of sleep last night. However, I would like to believe that it was actually there. But on the way back I didnt see it, now Kevin could have been driving too fast for me to see anything, but I'm going to beleive that it was there. Anyways, the verse is:

~Mark 8:34 "Then he called the crowd to him and along with his disciples and said: 'If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me' " ~

That is such a cool verse. I thought that was very neat that I saw it on the board..... but again I say, I could have been halucinating cuz I am going on 2.5 hours of sleep..... but even if that is true its still God speaking to me through his word. AWESOME!

3 comments:

Karyn Baker said...

I think you definitely have had God speak through that!! Very cool story!

Ginger Ale said...

Cool story. I think it was God speaking to you. Like that dream you had! Rock on Dude!

Christine said...

Yes, that dream was cool! Do you think i should mention this story to bible study tomorrow? ill be a lil late but ya... ull be downstairs right?