Sunday, January 21, 2007

Prayer Request

The other blog was getting too long, so I decided to post this as a different blog....anyways...

I am in school to become a Therapeutic Recreation Practitioner, and this past wednesday my instructor mentioned that she had seen a lady in London Drugs and this lady mentioned that her work was hiring some TRP's. The workplace is at Canada Way Care Centre. I live just a few blocks up from there, and from what I have seen online it is a beautiful place. I also have a friend who works there as a receptionist (casually) So my instructor told me to call this lady and mention that I am a student of hers. So I called the next day and she said to fax my resume in with a cover letter, so I did that. I have to phone on Tuesday to see if they have processed my resume yet, and if they have made a decision.

I am asking that you guys pray (I have been also, and will continue to) that God's will will be done in this situation. I would really like this job because it is in the field that I want to work in, but if it isn't in God's will than I need to get over it and find a different job.

Thanks ^_^

No comments: