Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Pictures from Saturday

Here are just a few of the many pictures that I have from Saturday night. They are clickable so you can see the full photo! The ones that are blurry were taken with my camera (except the one of me and Faye, that was the only one that wasn't blurry for some reason):

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Clay! Oh and the 11 finalists and the rest of the judges too..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Judges

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Mrs. Faye Parker and I

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pricisilla (sp?) - She was Clay's college professor, Kristy (works for the BAF), and Faye again (Clay's mom)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Clay!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Clay again!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
None other than Ms. Olivia Newton-John!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Clay! Cute eh? He was looking right at my friend's camera (who was right in front of me)

No comments: