Saturday, April 22, 2006

God's great love

I have been thinking about God's great unfailing love lately. He always is faithful. Why? Because he loves us unconditionally! No matter how much we screw up.... well here are some verses I was reading tonight...

Psalm 63:2-4
I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.

I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands.

Psalm 86:12-14 (New International Version)

I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.
For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths of the grave.
The arrogant are attacking me, O God; a band of ruthless men seeks my life— men without regard for you.

Psalm 89:1-3 (New International Version) I will sing of the LORD's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations.

I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself.

Psalm 91:13-15 (New International Version)

You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
"Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

Psalm 108:3-5 (New International Version)

I will praise you, O LORD, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. For great is your love, higher than the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, and let your glory be over all the earth.


I am going to be going through the whole book of Psalms.
Please keep me accountable (those of you who see me regularly that is)

Blessings everyone!

No comments: